So only a few days until the QX Nation Vacation Boots on the Beach edition and Brody and I have been feeling some…snow-besity. We’ve both been working like crazy in the gym and eating all the healthy foods we hate. All we actually want to do is eat pizza. I went 6 days without eating a single unhealthy thing and I snapped and started adding pizza toppings to literally everything I eat.
-Chicken breast…better with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese
-Quinoa…not better with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese
-Scrambled eggs…better with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese
-Spaghetti squash…tastes wayyy better with pizza toppings!
- Take the spaghetti squash and cut it in half
- Scoop out the seeds
- Put cut side down in a microwaveable dish with an inch of water and microwave for 12 minutes
- Scrape the spaghetti strands away from the sides of the squash but leave them in the squash like it’s a bowl
- Put pizza sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni on top then broil for 5 minutes
- Eat…then realize it doesn’t taste like pizza
- Throw it away and call Pizza Hotline
It actually tastes pretty good for a vegetable…but for real call Pizza Hotline