It’s Oscar time and the $100,000 gift bag for Academy Award nominees (which is not officially affiliated with the Oscars) includes some interesting items. Here are some of the highlights:
- Three-night stay at the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria ($5,000)
- Private three-day stay at the Lost Coast Ranch ($40,000)
- 14 carat gold and diamond OM bracelet by Yogajewelz ($595)
- 10 sessions with celebrity trainer Alexis Seletzky ($900)
- Elvie, a pelvic floor exercise tracker and app ($199)
- Anteater patterned handbags by Jules K. ($370-$395)
- SweetCheeks cellulite massage mats ($99)
There are also some more unexpected items (as if the pelvic exerciser wasn’t unexpected enough):
– A 64-count box of Crayola crayons
– A personal CPR Kit
– Underarm patches to protect your shirts from sweat stains
– 100% pure organic maple syrup from Quebec
– Multiple cases of apples (that supposedly never brown)
– And a tube of Chapstick…..celebrities, they get chapped lips just like us.
Even though this year’s bag has up to five trips, apparently only about 10% of those who receive gift bags redeem the trips. Umm….are they transferable? Because I could take one off your hands, Emma Stone.