The Greatest Potatoes in the History of Potatoes. Okay, they're actually Greek potatoes. They are though, pretty amazing. It's the one thing I always make when I'm making something Greek. More than one person has requested the recipe before they have left for home.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 6 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, bouillon cubes and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of a medium baking dish. Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes. Cover, and bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender but firm.