QX104, 94-3 The Drive and Save-On-Foods invite you to support Winnipeg Harvest by visiting any Save-On-Foods location up until December 9th. You can help by purchasing and donating the items most needed, or by making a cash donation.
On December 9th, QX104 and 94-3 The Drive will be broadcasting live from 9AM-6PM from Save-On-Foods at 1399 McPhillips Street. Please join us!
Canned Fish and Poultry
– tuna or salmon (packed in water)
– chicken or turkey
Canned Fruit and Vegetables
(packed in own juice)
Canned Stew, Chili, Brown Beans
Whole Grain Pasta/Whole Wheat Pasta
– jars of chicken, beef, vegetables or fruit
– infant cereal such as oatmeal, barley or rice
– formula with added iron
– brown, converted or parboiled
Canned Spaghetti Sauce or Tomatoes
– high fiber, non-sugar coated
– lentil, pea, vegetable